This 100% FREE DATING SITE is for dating singles with tons
of quality features to help you connect with friends and other members in your
area! If you are looking for a date, use our free personals search to find a
-- When You're Asked to Suck At Your Job
-- What Really Goes Down In The White House
-- How I Blew It In Washington
-- Finding the Softer Side of Senators
-- Clear and Present Boner
-- Breaking the Gag Rule
-- Entering D.C.'s Inner Circle
-- Secret Services to the President
-- Deep Inside the Senate
-- All Night Filibusting
-- Meeting the Chief of Staff
-- Preparing Your Paternity Brief
-- The Traditions of Toilet Stall Toe-Tapping
-- What Politicians Don't Know About Cell Phone Logs
The econony is so bad that...
The econony is so bad that...If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
G. W. Bush was very depressed that people were saying he is stupid. So he calls his good friend Queen Elizabeth, who says, "Now George, what you need to do is to surround yourself with smart people. Let me show you."
She conference calls Tony Blair in and asks, "Tony, your parents had a baby. It isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"
Tony Blair replies, "It's me!" and hangs up.
G.W. Bush then calls Dick Cheney and says, "Dick, your parents had a baby. It isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"
And Cheney says, "Wow, that's a tough one. Let me get back to you."
So Cheney calls Colin Powell and says, "Colin, your parents had a baby. It isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"
And Colin Powell says, "It's me!"
So Cheney calls Bush and says, "It's Colin Powell."
And Bush says, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"
Clinton on Halloween
A little boy wanted to be Bill Clinton for Halloween, but he couldn't get door-to-door with his pants around his ankles.
A member of the United States Senate, known for his hot temper and acid tongue, exploded one day in mid-session and began to shout, "Half of this Senate is made up of cowards and corrupt politicians!"
All the other Senators demanded that the angry member withdraw his statement, or be removed from the remainder of the session.
After a long pause, the angry member acquiesced. "OK," he said, "I withdraw what I said. Half of this Senate is NOT made up of cowards and corrupt politicians!"
White House Visitors
Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, ethical, intellectual, law abiding, and truthful?
A: A tourist.
Bush Visits a Nursing Home
President George W. Bush decides it is time to do some public relations at a local Washington DC nursing home.
The President begins his "tour" down the main hallway and passes by a little old man who doesn't seem to notice him.
Sensing this, President Bush backtracks to the resident and asks, "Do you know who I am?"
The little old man looks up from his walker and says, "No, but if you go to the front desk, they will tell you your name."
Q: Why wouldn't JFK make a good boxer?
A: He can't take a shot to the head!
Bush Does a Favor
George W. Bush is sitting in a hotel lobby, planning his speech to a group of businessmen, when a man approaches him. "Excuse me, Mr. Bush, but my name is John Tapay, and I'm here with an extremely important client. We're going to see your speech tonight, and it would be a great help to me if when we walk by, you could impress him by saying, 'Hello, John'."
Bush readily agrees, and fifteen minutes later, the man walks by, deep in conversation with his client.
Bush waves and says, "Hello, John!"
The man replies, "Buzz off, Bush! I'm in a meeting," and keeps walking.
Things Found Only in America
1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet Coke.
5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.